Wednesday, May 16, 2012

flying greenhouse

well this summer we thought at the 3 dog night hostel we do need a greenhouse and some fresh veggies also some nice flowers to make everything look very fancy. So I made it better then last year and build a nice  big green house. braced it up very well I thought  put some nice wooden boxes in filed them up with soil and were watering every day and the dogs did awesome by helping me. Noodle just curled up right where I was digging  for dirt because it was nice and cool Monsterbaby was always laying  right in the way so I had to take the wheelbarrow always around him and the dogs just loved it to walk right over my fresh and well mad beth, awesome team work I can tell you. and they helped digging I can tell you especially right there where I was going to put some plants grrrrrrr.....but the best friend of all was the wind....one day i look out at the greenhouse and everything looked just fine  5 sec later the whole greenhouse was blowing away.....it was gone and I found it 300 feet further away nice I try to lifted up but damned it was heavy how could the wind ....damned how could he.....anyway by my self  there was no way to carry that back  I needed 4 guys  for 4 corners. well I guess I have to throw a sled dog party to get some guy's over here. I cam up with a sled dog hippie party for the weekend and some friend came over to help. we put it back in place I nailed it town pulled some rope to tie it to the ground filled up all the corners with dirt and now I hope it will stay awhile. afterwards some  people told me my greenhouse was not the only one in the area that was flowing away...kinda funny... and maybe I should stick with the dogs and  do the gardening in my next live......

well anyway I will see how the greenhouse now will turn out since jetti took some pots down and i left some pots outside over night and of course it froze up that night.....awesome i guess I need a new hobby....:)

happy trails guy's and have fun traveling around that beautiful world

A sled dog hippie
























canoe floating trips, float alaska club, multi day floating trips, canoe rental, canoe tours,summer sled dog adventure, the new alaskan adventure hostel, sled dog kannel tours, hundeschlitten summer touren, canoe and fishing trips, fun floating tours, 3 dog night hostel and B&B, rustic log cabins to rent, summer sled dog cart rides,Hostel and B&B in Fairbanks, North Pole, Salcha, Alaska,
canoe floating trips, float alaska club, multi day floating trips, canoe rental, canoe tours,summer sled dog adventure, the new alaskan adventure hostel, sled dog kannel tours, hundeschlitten summer touren, canoe and fishing trips, fun floating tours, 3 dog night hostel and B&B, rustic log cabins to rent, summer sled dog cart rides,Hostel and B&B in Fairbanks, North Pole, Salcha, Alaska,
 canoe floating trips, float alaska club, multi day floating trips, canoe rental, canoe tours,summer sled dog adventure, the new alaskan adventure hostel, sled dog kannel tours, hundeschlitten summer touren, canoe and fishing trips, fun floating tours, 3 dog night hostel and B&B, rustic log cabins to rent, summer sled dog cart rides,Hostel and B&B in Fairbanks, North Pole, Salcha, Alaska,
 canoe floating trips, float alaska club, multi day floating trips, canoe rental, canoe tours,summer sled dog adventure, the new alaskan adventure hostel, sled dog kannel tours, hundeschlitten summer touren, canoe and fishing trips, fun floating tours, 3 dog night hostel and B&B, rustic log cabins to rent, summer sled dog cart rides,Hostel and B&B in Fairbanks, North Pole, Salcha, Alaska,
 canoe floating trips, float alaska club, multi day floating trips, canoe rental, canoe tours,summer sled dog adventure, the new alaskan adventure hostel, sled dog kannel tours, hundeschlitten summer touren, canoe and fishing trips, fun floating tours, 3 dog night hostel and B&B, rustic log cabins to rent, summer sled dog cart rides,Hostel and B&B in Fairbanks, North Pole, Salcha, Alaska,
 canoe floating trips, float alaska club, multi day floating trips, canoe rental, canoe tours,summer sled dog adventure, the new alaskan adventure hostel, sled dog kannel tours, hundeschlitten summer touren, canoe and fishing trips, fun floating tours, 3 dog night hostel and B&B, rustic log cabins to rent, summer sled dog cart rides,Hostel and B&B in Fairbanks, North Pole, Salcha, Alaska,
 canoe floating trips, float alaska club, multi day floating trips, canoe rental, canoe tours,summer sled dog adventure, the new alaskan adventure hostel, sled dog kannel tours, hundeschlitten summer touren, canoe and fishing trips, fun floating tours, 3 dog night hostel and B&B, rustic log cabins to rent, summer sled dog cart rides,Hostel and B&B in Fairbanks, North Pole, Salcha, Alaska,

No comments:

Post a Comment