Wednesday, June 27, 2012
puppys grow fast...
and start do go crazy....but it is so funny to see them growing every day a little bit. and how mom takes care cleans up and teaches them the lessons they do need for life....amazing....but also I thought the needed a dad right...well I'm more like a big buddy to play with and run crazy but they do need a dad......so slowly I took my main leader and showed him first mom.....she kinda liked curley so I let him into the cage.....and he really seems very interested on the puppy's and he is very gentle... and the sweet thing is the puppy's start playing with curley and mom takes a nap while the puppies run all over Curley.....so I'm pretty proud of Curley and i wonder about mother nature... sweet little miracles every day.......and funny is also if mom is only in the cage pupps sleeping usually but as soon as I come in or Curley....pupps go crazy and staart playing around....that's why I thought they do need a male dog they do need dad to drive crazy because mom is tired from doing a great job...24h..
so while mom takes a nap......the pupps are all over me...lol...because we are a family.....and we stick together and help each other out thats the deal i made with my dogs....trust and happiness.....
but one more funny thing to tell as soon as I put my 3 dog night hostel dogs on the summer sled dog kart and do our fun run ......Shingle goes crazy and want to be on that sled to....and I bet she is a creat leader for Maeckey......damned I would love to try her out to see what he got.......but mom is off duty......:)...trust and happiness.......right
happy trails guy's
a sled dog hippy....
3 dog night hostel and B&B, the new adventure hostel in Alaska, summer sled dog tour, canoe adventures into the wild, canoe rental, running with Lance Mackey's 3 weeks old sled dog puppies, cabin to rent, fun summer activities for the entire family,
3 dog night hostel and B&B, the new adventure hostel in Alaska, summer sled dog tour, canoe adventures into the wild, canoe rental, running with Lance Mackey's 3 weeks old sled dog puppies, cabin to rent, fun summer activities for the entire family,
3 dog night hostel and B&B, the new adventure hostel in Alaska, summer sled dog tour, canoe adventures into the wild, canoe rental, running with Lance Mackey's 3 weeks old sled dog puppies, cabin to rent, fun summer activities for the entire family,
3 dog night hostel and B&B, the new adventure hostel in Alaska, summer sled dog tour, canoe adventures into the wild, canoe rental, running with Lance Mackey's 3 weeks old sled dog puppies, cabin to rent, fun summer activities for the entire family,
3 dog night hostel and B&B, the new adventure hostel in Alaska, summer sled dog tour, canoe adventures into the wild, canoe rental, running with Lance Mackey's 3 weeks old sled dog puppies, cabin to rent, fun summer activities for the entire family,
3 dog night hostel and B&B, the new adventure hostel in Alaska, summer sled dog tour, canoe adventures into the wild, canoe rental, running with Lance Mackey's 3 weeks old sled dog puppies, cabin to rent, fun summer activities for the entire family,
3 dog night hostel and B&B, the new adventure hostel in Alaska, summer sled dog tour, canoe adventures into the wild, canoe rental, running with Lance Mackey's 3 weeks old sled dog puppies, cabin to rent, fun summer activities for the entire family,
3 dog night hostel and B&B, the new adventure hostel in Alaska, summer sled dog tour, canoe adventures into the wild, canoe rental, running with Lance Mackey's 3 weeks old sled dog puppies, cabin to rent, fun summer activities for the entire family,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment